Joshua 1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
At International Christian School we strive for excellence in our athletics. Although winning is important, it is not everything. To develop our young people and godly character is vital. Our coaches sacrifice their time to train our young people. The main goal is for them to get a heart after God.
Teamwork is important in the Christian life and in our athletics program. Participating in our athletics program teaches unity.
- Increase physical fitness (I Corinthians 6:19)
- Teach submission and respect for authority (Hebrews 13:17)
- Glorify God (I Corinthians 10:31)
- Develop relationships
- Teach how to set and reach goals
- Build character
- Teach hard work
- Teach balance
- Develop school spirit
- Football (junior high and high school boys)
- Volleyball (junior high and high school girls)
- Basketball (junior high and high school boys)